Biweekly Facebook Feature Competition! ("fIGHT!")
Welcome to my open-for-all, Biweekly Facebook Feature Competition! Here’s how the competition works: Every two weeks, I’ll be selecting three tracks posted in this group to be featured on this page (for two weeks), on both my personal Facebook page, AND on my music Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/pursuitmusic.ak?fref=nf) for two weeks, and they shall remain posted on this page… FOREVER (unless deleted or removed from the page by their respective artists. Also, this does not mean that they will be featured forever, but rather posted forever; there is a difference)! I will remove all other tracks, but they can be reposted for as many other biweekly periods as necessary to featured.
Note that a track doesn’t even have to be my favorite track in the group in order to be featured; I may select a track because of it’s complexity, ingenuity, originality, or simply because I may want to help out newer members to the Soundation community.
Here are a few rules; you may want to READ CAREFULLY:
1. Rule number one about “fIGHT!”: You may totally talk about “fIGHT!”
2. You may totally post any tracks, regardless of genre, length, or date/year/any general time period of creation, with a couple exceptions…
3. You may not post any W.I.P. (Works-in-Progress), or track previews, as they will not be considered for selection and will be removed.
4. You may not post any tracks with any explicit content or language, as they will not be considered for selection and will be removed.
5. You may not post more than 3 tracks within each biweekly selection period (as an example, let’s say from Wednesday, Feb. 4, 2015 – Sunday, Feb. 18, 2015).
6. You may totally reenter previously entered entered tracks on this page by removing them and reposting them to this page.
7. You may totally promote your own or somebody else’s tracks on this page.
8. You may totally promote any other music related pages on this page.
9. You may not promote pages unrelated to music on this page.
10. You may not be a jerk. If anything, encourage your fellow artists, and give them tips and constructive criticism if you can.
Please, please, PLEASE… If one of your tracks that you posted didn’t get featured, please, if you believe that it’s still one of your best or most unique or most complex or most musical tracks, please repost it! There are so many great tracks that are posted, but I have to choose only a select amount (I may, in the future, end up featuring up to five tracks at a time, but we’ll wait and see on that); thus, I am forced to pass up on featuring some tracks that I’d REALLY LOVE to feature! So if you don’t get a certain track featured the first time around… Try, try again.
The next biweekly period starts TOMORROW (March 5th, 2015) and goes until March 18th, 2015. Good luck!
Da-duh-duh-DAAA! I've made my selections for the second week of the Biweekly Facebook Feature Competition! "Cyclosa - Crisps (Crescendo's Remix)" by Crescendo, "Sadness" by Lostdutchman, and "Waves" by Anthrazite. Congratulations to the three of you, and thanks to everyone else who participated! Hey, if your track wasn't selected this biweekly period, you can keep on spamming it on this page... It could eventually end up being selected!
http://soundation.com/user/LDM/track/sadness-original-song here you go guys, an absolute masterpiece of mine (I think) so would you like to check it out?
Here's my most recent track; it's more of an experimental piece. I spent many days trying to get it just right. Please, please, please... I'd really, really appreciate your feedback. And yes, I'll accept criticism, so don't hold back :) http://soundation.com/user/pursuitmusic/track/night-visions-of-a-daydreamer
Bangin moist collab between me and Crescendo! http://soundation.com/user/ozcii/track/moisture-feat-crescendo-future-trance
Hey, check out an Arabian Trap collaboration with a friend of mine, DJ Zendyy: http://soundation.com/user/kyle-watts/track/hood-sultanz-ft-dj-zendyy It's up for free download, so if you like it, you can listen to it whenever. Leave a like if you like this kind of content. Much more like it coming to this account, and my other account.
My remix of Cyclosa's track Crisps is finally here! Be tuned for this track to be on Soundcloud! Please make sure to like the track and enjoy! :D http://soundation.com/user/CrescendosProfile/track/cyclosa-crisps-crescendo-s-remix
I feel bad deleting so many great tracks. But remember, you can repost tracks that didn't get featured this last time around, and maybe they'll get featured this time around! Or you can post some of your other tracks; It's totally up to you!
Thank you so much to everyone who keeps voting for my one shot video everyday! Even though I sadly did not make it through the One Shot competition the dreaming never stops! Regardless I will continue to grow and keep trying. Your support means the world... So here is a different audition video for TeamBackPack. This one doesn't require any voting so all of you can sit back, relax, and just enjoy the verse! :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUdCJng4f7s
The next biweekly period starts TOMORROW; It will go from February 19 (2015) to March 4 (2015). Good luck! :D