Biweekly Facebook Feature Competition! ("fIGHT!")
Welcome to my open-for-all, Biweekly Facebook Feature Competition! Here’s how the competition works: Every two weeks, I’ll be selecting three tracks posted in this group to be featured on this page (for two weeks), on both my personal Facebook page, AND on my music Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/pursuitmusic.ak?fref=nf) for two weeks, and they shall remain posted on this page… FOREVER (unless deleted or removed from the page by their respective artists. Also, this does not mean that they will be featured forever, but rather posted forever; there is a difference)! I will remove all other tracks, but they can be reposted for as many other biweekly periods as necessary to featured.
Note that a track doesn’t even have to be my favorite track in the group in order to be featured; I may select a track because of it’s complexity, ingenuity, originality, or simply because I may want to help out newer members to the Soundation community.
Here are a few rules; you may want to READ CAREFULLY:
1. Rule number one about “fIGHT!”: You may totally talk about “fIGHT!”
2. You may totally post any tracks, regardless of genre, length, or date/year/any general time period of creation, with a couple exceptions…
3. You may not post any W.I.P. (Works-in-Progress), or track previews, as they will not be considered for selection and will be removed.
4. You may not post any tracks with any explicit content or language, as they will not be considered for selection and will be removed.
5. You may not post more than 3 tracks within each biweekly selection period (as an example, let’s say from Wednesday, Feb. 4, 2015 – Sunday, Feb. 18, 2015).
6. You may totally reenter previously entered entered tracks on this page by removing them and reposting them to this page.
7. You may totally promote your own or somebody else’s tracks on this page.
8. You may totally promote any other music related pages on this page.
9. You may not promote pages unrelated to music on this page.
10. You may not be a jerk. If anything, encourage your fellow artists, and give them tips and constructive criticism if you can.
Please, please, PLEASE… If one of your tracks that you posted didn’t get featured, please, if you believe that it’s still one of your best or most unique or most complex or most musical tracks, please repost it! There are so many great tracks that are posted, but I have to choose only a select amount (I may, in the future, end up featuring up to five tracks at a time, but we’ll wait and see on that); thus, I am forced to pass up on featuring some tracks that I’d REALLY LOVE to feature! So if you don’t get a certain track featured the first time around… Try, try again.
Hey everyone who is actually reading this post! There hasn't really been a lot of competition this period (only 4 tracks have been posted with only three days left at the time that I'm typing this), and I've been a bit too busy to be thinking of contacting artist and reminding them of each period, so I've decided to extend this biweekly competition into our first ever monthly competition! The new deadline for this period's track submissions is April 15th (2015)... Unless there are still only four tracks posted at the end of THAT deadline. :P Peace out!
Hey everyone, I'm working on what is expectantly going to be my first EDM-style track. Hoping to receive your feedback on it! Here is the W.I.P.: http://soundation.com/user/pursuitmusic/track/hummingbird-dance-mix-w-i-p-feedback-please
Next biweekly period is from March 19th (that's today, for most of us) to April 1st (And no, I assure you that I'm not joking when I say that).
Wha-BAM! Another two weeks have passed, so it's time to announce the selections for the third period of the Biweekly Facebook Feature Competition! We have "Telescope" by T•T•D•F, "Prepare to Die" by KRackEd EkHo, and "Regeneration" by Parallax. Awesome work! Be sure to listen to these amazing tracks, and give the artists some love!
3de World Reject
Feel free to checkout my soundation freestyle I just recorded :) http://soundation.com/user/BASS4ROG/track/soundation-feed-freestyle
Thanks so much for them feature :D
Thanks so much Pursuit for selecting my track! Means a lot :D